WHAT IS BOITIN?
* Biotin is a B vitamin found in food. It helps the body convert food into energy and plays many other important roles in health.
* Biotin is one of eight B vitamins. It is also known as vitamin B-7 or vitamin H, in which case the H stands for “Haar und Haut,” the German words for “hair and skin.”
* Biotin boosts the health of the hair and nails, supports a healthy pregnancy, and helps manage blood sugar levels, among other benefits.
* Biotin is water-soluble. The body does not store water-soluble vitamins, so people need to absorb them from their diets.
* Biotin is necessary for the function of several enzymes known as carboxylases. These are part of important metabolic processes, such as the production of glucose and fatty acids.
Excluding Sales Tax